getCustomSoundController: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (formatting)
m (formatting)
Line 11: Line 11:
|s1= '''getCustomSoundController''' [vehicle, controller]
|s1= '''getCustomSoundController''' [vehicle, controller]

|p1 = vehicle: [[Object]] - must be a transport type vehicle (doesn't work on characters or buildings)
|p1 = vehicle: [[Object]] - A transport type vehicle. Does not work on characters or buildings

|p2 = controller: [[String]] - name of custom sound controller. Need to be full string like i.e. "CustomSoundController1". Currently you can pick from "CustomSoundController1" to "CustomSoundController32"
|p2 = controller: [[String]] - Name of custom sound controller. Need to be full string like i.e. "CustomSoundController1". Currently you can pick from "CustomSoundController1" to "CustomSoundController32"

|r1= [[Number]]
|r1= [[Number]]

Revision as of 18:38, 20 April 2021

Hover & click on the images for description

Description

Description:
Returns current value set to the controller (see setCustomSoundController)
Groups:
Sounds

Syntax

Syntax:
getCustomSoundController [vehicle, controller]
Parameters:
vehicle: Object - A transport type vehicle. Does not work on characters or buildings
controller: String - Name of custom sound controller. Need to be full string like i.e. "CustomSoundController1". Currently you can pick from "CustomSoundController1" to "CustomSoundController32"
Return Value:
Number

Examples

Example 1:
getCustomSoundController [vehicle player, "CustomSoundController1"];

Additional Information

See also:
Arma 3: SoundsetCustomSoundControllergetCustomSoundControllerCountgetSoundControllergetSoundControllerResultgetAllSoundControllersgetEnvSoundControllergetAllEnvSoundControllers

Notes

Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note