Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the fuel amount (1 is full) in the cargo space of a refueling vehicle.
- Object Manipulation
- getFuelCargo vehicle
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Number - fuel cargo value, -1 if fuel cargo is not supported, 0 if the vehicle is !alive or isNull
- Example 1:
value = getFuelCargo myVehicleName;
- Posted on December 22, 2014 - 17:16 (UTC)
Prior to Arma 3 v1.93.145625 If the vehicle is not alive, it always returns Nothing, which you should check for using isNil.
If the vehicle is unable to carry that type of cargo, it returns -1.#IND, which you should check for using finite or < 0.
- Posted on September 6, 2019 - 07:19 (UTC)
- If you have ACE mod installed, note that it removes fuel cargo from vehicles so it could appear that the command always returns 0