Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:09, 31 August 2019 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "|= Game name" to "|Game name=")
- Returns selection damage. Same as getHitPointDamage only argument is selection part instead of hit point. Note: Some part names are in Czech; see translation table.
- vehicle getHit selection
- vehicle : Object - vehicle to be queried
- selection: String - selection part name
- Return Value:
- Number (or, prior to Arma 3 v1.93.145625, Nothing when invalid input is given)
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on September 11, 2018 - 19:39 (UTC)
- This command is now available in ArmA 2. As of 1.64 EOL patch.