Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:23, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Return current level of damage for a specific Hit Point (specified by its hit part index). All hit points can be obtained with getAllHitPointsDamage command.
- 0: no damage
- 1: full damage
- Object Manipulation
- vehicle getHitIndex hitPartIndex
- vehicle : Object - vehicle to be queried
- hitPartIndex: Number - hit part index of the Hit Point
- Return Value:
- Number (or, prior to Arma 3 v1.94, Nothing when invalid input is given)
- Example 1:
- See also:
- getAllHitPointsDamage setHitIndex setHitPointDamage getHitPointDamage setHit getHit setDamage damage
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note