Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Returns the amount (1 is full) of repair resources in the cargo space of a repair vehicle.
- Vehicle Inventory
- getRepairCargo vehicle
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Number - repair cargo value, -1 if repair cargo is not supported, 0 if the vehicle is !alive or isNull
- Example 1:
- Posted on December 22, 2014 - 17:17 (UTC)
Prior to Arma 3 v1.94 If the vehicle is not alive, it always returns Nothing, which you should check for using isNil.
If the vehicle is unable to carry that type of cargo, it returns -1.#IND, which you should check for using finite or < 0.
- Posted on Apr 24, 2022 - 06:13 (UTC)
- The repair cargo does actually reduce when a repair truck repairs something, however, the default cargo amount of 1 is so high it is functionally infinite. It's inconceivable that you would drain the pool. You would need to set the cargo to 10^-5 or 10^-6 (0.000001 or 0.0000001) before it is low enough to "realistically" run out given how physically large the storage pods on the trucks are