Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Checks if a unit has the given weapon.
- Boolean = unitName hasWeapon weaponName
- unitName: Object
- weaponName: String - the name of the weapon to check for.
- Return Value:
- Boolean - Returns true if the unit has the weapon, false if not.
- See also:
- Posted on September 11, 2014 - 10:49 (EST)
This command doesn't work for Items in Arma 3, use this instead.
"ItemGPS" in (items player + assignedItems player)Returns true if unit has gps in inventory, assigned or not.
'ItemGPS' in (items player + assignedItems player)