Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:30, 10 January 2020 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "Category:Scripting Commands ArmA2" to "Category:Scripting Commands Arma 2")
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Insert an object to the editor and assign arguments. Create script is,not called. Returns the ID of the new EditorObject. Subtype class is,optional.
- map insertEditorObject [type,value,[name1,value1,...],subtype class]
- map: Control -
- [type,value,[name1,value1,...],subtype class]: Array -
- Return Value:
- Example needed
- See also:
- See also needed
- Posted on May 7, 2015 - 13:56 (UTC)
- "This works only in the old 3D editor"