Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:28, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<code>([^<]*)<nowiki\/?>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "<code>$1$2</code>")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Checks for object intersection with a virtual line between two positions.
- Math - Geometry
- lineIntersects [begPos, endPos, objIgnore1, objIgnore2]
- begPos: Array format PositionASL
- endPos: Array format PositionASL
- objIgnore1: Object - (Optional, default objNull) object to ignore. When testing intersection from an object/unit/vehicle, pass that object here to prevent intersection inside of the object
- objIgnore2: Object - (Optional, default objNull) another object to ignore. When testing intersection of a line between two objects, pass the second object here to prevent intersection inside of it being reported
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if an intersection happens with an object (not with terrain)
- Example 1:
private _hasStraightLineToChopper = lineIntersects [eyePos player, aimPos chopper, player, chopper];
- See also:
- lineIntersectsSurfaces intersect terrainIntersect terrainIntersectASL terrainIntersectAtASL lineIntersectsWith lineIntersectsObjs cursorObject cursorTarget checkVisibility