Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:38, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9]) *= * <code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Checks for object intersection with a virtual line between two positions.
- Math - Geometry
- lineIntersects [begPos, endPos, objIgnore1, objIgnore2]
- begPos: Array format PositionASL
- endPos: Array format PositionASL
- objIgnore1: Object - (Optional, default objNull) object to ignore. When testing intersection from an object/unit/vehicle, pass that object here to prevent intersection inside of the object
- objIgnore2: Object - (Optional, default objNull) another object to ignore. When testing intersection of a line between two objects, pass the second object here to prevent intersection inside of it being reported
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if an intersection happens with an object (not with terrain)
- Example 1:
- See also:
- lineIntersectsSurfaces intersect terrainIntersect terrainIntersectASL terrainIntersectAtASL lineIntersectsWith lineIntersectsObjs cursorObject cursorTarget checkVisibility
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on May 31, 2012 - 10:46 (UTC)
- Please note the difference: