Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Checks for object intersection with a virtual line between two positions.
- Math - Geometry
- lineIntersects [begPos, endPos, objIgnore1, objIgnore2]
- begPos: Array format PositionASL
- endPos: Array format PositionASL
- objIgnore1: Object - (Optional, default objNull) object to ignore. When testing intersection from an object/unit/vehicle, pass that object here to prevent intersection inside of the object
- objIgnore2: Object - (Optional, default objNull) another object to ignore. When testing intersection of a line between two objects, pass the second object here to prevent intersection inside of it being reported
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if an intersection happens with an object (not with terrain)
- Example 1:
- See also:
- lineIntersectsSurfaces intersect terrainIntersect terrainIntersectASL terrainIntersectAtASL lineIntersectsWith lineIntersectsObjs cursorObject cursorTarget checkVisibility