Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:48, 31 August 2019 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "|= Comments" to "|Comments=")
- Posted on January 9, 2010 - 22:50
- Lock prevents AI persons mounting or dismounting vehicles when ordered to do so and players are prevented from doing both too, but AI will dismount when a vehicle is damaged.
- Posted on September 22, 2010
- If an AI group (eg Mechanized Infantry) has its vehicule locked with its crew in it, it will mount or dismount it anyway. But a player in this group won't be able to enter the vehicle.
- Posted on April 2, 2013 - 12:55
- From Arma 3 version 0.50 can be used Number as lock parameter :
0 - Unlocked
1 - Default
2 - Locked
3 - Locked for player
- Posted on March 4, 2015 - 15:58 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
- 1 - is DEFAULT lock for vehicle placed in editor. Player that is not the leader in a group of AIs will not be able to enter this vehicle.