Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns mission end type and how it was ended or an empty array  is mission was not ended.
- Mission Information
- Return Value:
- Array - in format [endType, failMission, isFailed] (or empty array if the mission is not ending), where:
- endType : String - the ending that was passed to failMission or endMission
- failMission: Boolean - true if the mission ended via failMission, false if via endMission
- isFailed: Boolean - engine idea of how mission ended. For example if mission ended via failMission but the type of ending was not "Killed", isFailed is false
- Example 1:
- private _endInfo = missionEnd;
- Example 2:
- missionEnd params ["_endType", "_failMission", "_isFailed"];
- See also:
- endMission failMission forceEnd
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note