Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:22, 1 September 2019 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "|= Game name" to "|Game name=")
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Move soldier into vehicle driver position (Immediate, no animation).
- unitName moveInDriver vehicle
- unitName: Object
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_soldierOne moveInDriver _tankOne
- See also:
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 14:44
- Notes from before the conversion: MP Note Functions MoveInDriver can only be called for local soldiers. They will be ignored for remote soldiers. (see Locality in Multiplayer)
- In OFP v1.96, the moveIn commands will not trigger an associated getIn event. To ensure the getIn event is fired, use the "getIn Driver" action command.