Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:03, 1 September 2019 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "|= Game name" to "|Game name=")
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Move soldier into vehicle gunner position (Immediate, no animation).
- unitName moveInGunner vehicle
- unitName: Object
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
soldierOne moveInGunner tankOne
- See also:
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 14:45
- Notes from before the conversion: MP Note Functions MoveInGunner can only be called for local soldiers. They will be ignored for remote soldiers. (see Locality in Multiplayer)
- In OFP v1.96, the moveIn commands will not trigger an associated getIn event. To ensure the getIn event is fired, use the "getIn Gunner" action command.