Difference between revisions of "name"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
| name to the the .
If used on vehicle, name of first crew member (in order commander, driver, gunner). |= Description
Revision as of 07:38, 15 December 2006
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint
- Returns the name of the variable assigned to the object in the mission editor. If used on vehicle, name of first crew member (in order commander, driver, gunner).
- See also:
- See also needed
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 10:56
- Notes from before the conversion: Name will return an error for units that have been dead for more than a few seconds.
- Posted on December 15, 2006 - 05:27
- To return the name of the unit that was given to in in the editor's "name" field, call up the unit's object with a format statement:
In the editor, create the following:
- an empty vehicle named "car1"
- a unit named "jack", with this init line: "this moveInDriver car1"
- a radio trigger with this activation line: "hint format["%1",driver car1]"