Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The name given to a unit using the setIdentity instruction or selected randomly by the game engine if setIdentity has not been used on the unit. If used on vehicle, name of first crew member (in order commander, driver, gunner). If used on vehicle, name of first crew member (in order commander, driver, gunner).
- See also:
- See also needed
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 10:56
- Notes from before the conversion: Name will return an error for units that have been dead for more than a few seconds.
- Posted on December 15, 2006 - 05:27
- To return the name of the unit that was given in the editor's "name" field, call up the unit's object with a format statement:
In the editor, create the following:
- an empty vehicle named "car1"
- a unit named "jack", with this init line: "this moveInDriver car1"
- a radio trigger with this activation line: "hint format["%1",driver car1]"