Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:08, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<code>([^\+)<\/code>" to "<sqf>$1</sqf>")
- This command will execute the provided code on the server whenever a player connects to a multiplayer session.
- MultiplayerEvent Handlers
- onPlayerConnected code
- code: String or Code - has access to the following variables:
- _id: Number - is the unique DirectPlay ID. Quite useless as the number is too big for in-built string representation and gets rounded. It is also the same id used for user placed markers.
- _uid: String - is getPlayerUID of the joining player. In Arma 3 it is also the same as Steam ID.
- _name: String - is profileName of the joining player.
- 1.50 _jip: Boolean - is a flag that indicates whether or not the player joined after the mission has started (Joined In Progress). true when the player is JIP, otherwise false.
- 1.50 _owner: Number - is owner id of the joining player. Can be used for kick or ban purposes or just for publicVariableClient.
- 1.96 _idstr: String - same as _id but in string format, so could be exactly compared to user marker ids.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- onPlayerConnected "[_id, _name] execVM 'PlayerConnected.sqf';";
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- From Arma 3 v1.49: