Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- This command will execute attached code whenever a player is leaving an MP session. The code will receive a number of special variables:
- In multiplayer onPlayerDisconnected is executed only on the server.
- MultiplayerEvent Handlers
- onPlayerDisconnected code
- code: String or Code - Code executed. The code will receive a number of special variables:
- _id: Number - Is the unique DirectPlay ID. Quite useless as the number is too big for in-built string representation and gets rounded. It is also the same id used for user placed markers.
- _uid: String - Is getPlayerUID of the leaving player. In Arma 3 it is also the same as Steam ID.
- _name: String - Is profileName of the leaving player.
- 1.50 _jip: Boolean - Is a flag that indicated whether or not the player joined after the mission has started (Joined In Progress). true - if the player was JIP, otherwise false.
- 1.50 _owner: Number - Is owner id of the leaving player. Can be used for kick or ban purposes or just for publicVariableClient.
- 1.96 _idstr: String - Same as _id but in string format, so could be exactly compared to user marker ids.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2: