Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:24, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
- Remove Eden Editor editing layer.
- Eden Editor
- remove3DENLayer layerID
- layerID : Number - layer ID as returned by add3DENLayer command
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if the layer was removed successfully (i.e., correct layer ID was used)
- Example 1:
- _myLayer = -1 add3DENLayer "Enemy Base"; remove3DENLayer _myLayer ;
- See also:
- add3DENLayer set3DENLayer get3DENLayerEntities
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note