Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:44, 28 February 2021 by R3vo (Text replacement - "Category:Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: New Scripting Commands List" to "Category:Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: New Scripting Commands")
- Removes MP event handler added by addMPEventHandler.
- unitName removeMPEventHandler [event, index]
- unitName: Object
- event: String
- index: Number - index returned by addMPEventHandler
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
player removeMPEventHandler ["MPKilled", 0];
- See also:
- EventHandlers listaddMPEventHandlerremoveAllMPEventHandlers
- MultiplayerEvent Handlers
- Posted on 25 July, 2011
- At least for MPKilled it needs to be executed where the target unit is local. The effect (the removal) is global.