Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:56, 14 September 2019 by Lou Montana (Fix Category:Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls)
Click on the images for descriptions
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Returns name of a unit's secondary weapon (empty string if none).
- Example 1:
private _secondaryWeapon = secondaryWeapon player;
- Example 2:
hint secondaryWeapon player; // "launch_NLAW_F"
- See also:
- secondaryWeaponMagazinesecondaryWeaponItemsaddSecondaryWeaponItem primaryWeaponhandgunWeaponcurrentWeaponweapons
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 10:58
- Notes from before the conversion: secondaryWeapon tells you what weapon the unit has irrespective of the status of the weapon. For example a unit that has a LAWLauncher on his back will still report a LAWLauncher as its secondary weapon. Use currentWeapon to detect the active weapon.