Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
Set entity attributes.
An attribute is identified by its property (data when it's engine-drive attribute) value in config. For the list of all attributes with their properties, see Setting Attributes.Attributes are available only within the Eden Editor workspace. You cannot access them in scenario preview or exported scenario!
- set3DENAttributes [[<entities1>,<class1>,<value1>], ..., [<entitiesN>,<classN>,<valueN>]]
- entities: Array of types Eden Entity or Eden ID
- class: String - attribute name
- value: Any - new attribute value
- Return Value:
- Bool - true if the value was set
- Example 1:
set3DENAttributes [[get3DENSelected "Object","ControlMP",true ]];Set all selected objects as playable