Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:38, 1 September 2019 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "|= Comments" to "|Comments=")
- Let the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) reach a desired state over the given period of time.
- 0: fully off
- 1: fully powered up
- helicopterRTD setAPURTD [value, time]
- helicopterRTD: ObjectRTD - helicopter
- value: Number - desired APU state
- time: Number - time to reach (seconds)
- Return Value:
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note