Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:17, 12 May 2022 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "<code>([^ ]*)\[\[([a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\]([^ ]*)<\/code>" to "<code>$1$2$3</code>")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Let the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) reach a desired state over the given period of time.
- helicopterRTD setAPURTD [value, time]
- helicopterRTD: ObjectRTD - helicopter
- value: Number - desired APU state. 0 being completely off, 1 being fully powered up
- time: Number - time to reach (seconds)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
vehicle player setAPURTD [1, 15];
- See also:
- See also needed