Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:01, 18 January 2021 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - " *\| *([Cc]omments|COMMENTS|Game|[Gg]ame [Nn]ame( +[0-9])?|Game [Vv]ersion( +[0-9])?|Game Version \(number surrounded by NO SPACES\)|Arguments in MP|MP[Aa]rg|Multiplayer Arguments( \("local" or "global"\))?|Effects|Execution|Effects...)
- Let the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) reach a desired state over the given period of time.
- 0: fully off
- 1: fully powered up
- helicopterRTD setAPURTD [value, time]
- helicopterRTD: ObjectRTD - helicopter
- value: Number - desired APU state
- time: Number - time to reach (seconds)
- Return Value:
- See also:
- See also needed
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note