Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:14, 12 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "<code>([^ ]*)\[\[([a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9_]+)\]\]([^ ]*)<\/code>" to "<code>$1$2$3</code>")
- Let the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) reach a desired state over the given period of time.
- helicopterRTD setAPURTD [value, time]
- helicopterRTD: ObjectRTD - helicopter
- value: Number - desired APU state. 0 being completely off, 1 being fully powered up
- time: Number - time to reach (seconds)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
vehicle player setAPURTD [1, 15];
- See also:
- See also needed
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note