Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:24, 13 May 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|x([0-9])= *<code>([^<]*)<\/code>" to "|x$1= <sqf>$2</sqf>")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Let the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) reach a desired state over the given period of time.
- helicopterRTD setAPURTD [value, time]
- helicopterRTD: ObjectRTD - helicopter
- value: Number - desired APU state. 0 being completely off, 1 being fully powered up
- time: Number - time to reach (seconds)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- See also needed
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note