Difference between revisions of "setDamage"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (template:command argument fix)
m (Text replacement - "|= Comments" to "|Comments=")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:01, 1 September 2019
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
Damage / repair object. Damage 0 means fully functional, damage 1 means completely destroyed / dead. (This function is an alias of setDammage and was introduced to fix the obvious spelling error in the original function name)
Since Arma 3 v1.67 there is an alternative syntax to this command allowing to switch off destruction effects.
- object setDamage [damage, useEffects] Since Arma 3 v1.67
- object: Object
- [damage, useEffects]: Array
- damage: Number
- useEffects: Boolean - false to skip destruction effects. Default: true
- Return Value:
- See also:
- In OFP, setting a unit's damage to a negative value will set it's health to full, but impair their aim.
- Posted on May 29, 2015 - 11:23 (UTC)
- Using this possible overrides individual hit damages such as setHitPointDamage ["HitHead", _value]; if you're having issues try setting hitdamage after setdamage