Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:41, 20 January 2022 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\|seealso= *\[\[([^ ]+)\]\], \[\[([^ ]+)\]\]" to "|seealso= $1 $2")
- Enable/disable object as a feature/landmark. Possible feature types:
- 0 - Feature disabled
- 1 - Object is always visible within object view distance
- 2 - Object is always visible within terrain view distance
- Object Manipulation
- object setFeatureType type
- object: Object
- type: Number - the desired feature type
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Set a building to be always rendered:
building setFeatureType 2;
- See also:
- setViewDistance setObjectViewDistance
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on October 10, 2017 - 16:18 (UTC)
- Waffle SS.
- For world objects, command effect persists after mission restart. Map must be reloaded to automatically revert setting.