Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set flag texture.
If texture is "", flag is not drawn.
Custom texture can be used, as long as it is in *.jpg format, and has dimensions of 200px*200px.
The page Flag Textures shows which textures are available in each game. NOTE: In MP this command has to be executed where Flag Pole is local. If you add Flag Pole in the editor, it will be local to the server, so executing setFlagTexture on the server will change flag texture on all clients. The command is also persistent and is synchronised for JIP clients.
- Example 1:
_flagE setFlagTexture "\ca\misc\data\sever_vlajka.paa";
- Example 2:
_flagW setFlagTexture "\ca\misc\data\usa_vlajka.paa";
- Example 3:
flag1 setFlagTexture "\A3\Data_F\Flags\Flag_red_CO.paa";
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.99
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.96
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.46
- Scripting Commands ArmA
- Scripting Commands ArmA2
- Scripting Commands Arma 3
- Scripting Commands Take On Helicopters