Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Set flag texture. If texture is "", flag is not drawn.
- Example 1:
_flagE setFlagTexture "\ca\misc\data\sever_vlajka.paa"
- Example 2:
_flagW setFlagTexture "\ca\misc\data\usa_vlajka.paa"
- See also:
- See also needed
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 10:59
- Notes from before the conversion: Flashpoint comes with an addon called Flags.pbo which contains all the flags of the world. You can find it in the addons folder. To use a flag texture from there use: USA flag: flag1 setflagtexture "\flags\usa.jpg" USSR flag: flag1 setflagtexture "\flags\ussr.jpg" Resistance flag: flag1 setflagtexture "\flags\fia.jpg"
- Posted on August 18, 2007 - 10:59
- HWM mainframe
- Notes from before the conversion: This command works fine in multiplayer for Arma. You can even use your custom texture as long as it is in *.jpg format and has dimensions of 200px*200px