Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Posted on August 4, 2006 - 11:01
- Notes from before the conversion: Note that this command does not name the group. To call a group "grp1", for example, write this in the init field of the group leader: grp1 = group this
- Posted on December 9, 2006 - 12:20
- Selfdefined Callsigns: In Armed Assault you're able to define the callsignletter by yourself. This can be for example "Fireteam", or "Specialforces". this setgroupId ["Attackteam","groupcolor2"]
- In OFP v1.96, the radio callsign strings for a mission can be redefined by creating a stringtable.csv in the mission folder. All string names except FOX can be found within the main stringtable.csv. Note "SIX" has a string suggesting it is a groupname, although the engine uses it as a colour. Some examples of the string names : STR_CFG_GRPNAMES_ALPHA, STR_CFG_GRPNAMES_FOX, STR_CFG_GRPCOL_BLACK, STR_CFG_GRPNAMES_SIX, STR_CFG_FIREFLYBASE, STR_CFG_PAPABEAR, STR_CFG_HQ_BASE, STR_CFG_HQ_BASE.