Difference between revisions of "setMarkerPosLocal"

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (see also + added a semicolon to example >> I'm trying to avoid being pedantic - but my OCD is twitching <<)
m (setMarkerPos takes 3D Position)
Line 9: Line 9:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

| Moves the marker. Pos format is [[Position2D]]. |= Description
+
| Moves the marker. |= Description

Line 15: Line 15:

|p1= markerName: [[String]] |= Parameter 1

|p1= markerName: [[String]] |= Parameter 1
|p2= pos: [[Array]] - format [[Position2D]] |= Parameter 2
+
|p2= pos: [[Array]] - format [[Position2D]] or [[PositionAGL]] |= Parameter 2

Revision as of 15:14, 20 August 2018

Introduced with Armed Assault version 1.041.04Effects of this scripting command are not broadcasted over the network and remain local to the client the command is executed on
Hover & click on the images for descriptions

Description

Description:
Moves the marker.

Syntax

Syntax:
markerName setMarkerPosLocal pos
Parameters:
markerName: String
pos: Array - format Position2D or PositionAGL
Return Value:
Nothing

Examples

Example 1:
"MarkerOne" setMarkerPosLocal getMarkerPos "MarkerTwo";

Additional Information

See also:
setMarkerAlphasetMarkerAlphaLocalsetMarkerBrushsetMarkerBrushLocalsetMarkerColorsetMarkerColorLocalsetMarkerDirsetMarkerDirLocalsetMarkerPossetMarkerShapesetMarkerShapeLocalsetMarkerSizesetMarkerSizeLocalsetMarkerTextsetMarkerTextLocalsetMarkerTypesetMarkerTypeLocal
Groups:
Uncategorised

Notes

i
Only post proven facts here. Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and discuss on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.

Notes

Bottom Section