Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the position of an object relative to the terrain.
- object setPosATL pos
- object: Object
- pos: Array - format PositionATL
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Posted on Feb 26, 2012 - 18:12 (CEST)
- Lou Montana
- Please Note : this command demands PositionATL format ; one does not simply give 2D position, as this function won't do anything.
- Posted on November 11, 2014 - 20:39 (UTC)
- If you plan on creating bases through script, setPosATL and getPosATL will be your friends. Other commands like getPos or getPosASL will return the position relative to any objects that are underneath. I wrote a base building helper script and through multiple tests, I have found that getPosATL is the absolute best way to get position for objects that are over land.