Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set rain density smoothly over the given transition time (in seconds). A transition time of zero means an immediate change. A rain density of zero is no rain, one is maximum rain. Rain is not possible when overcast is less than 0.7.
NOTE: Since Arma 3 this command is MP synchronised, if executed on server, the changes will propagate globally. If executed on client effect is temporary as it will soon change to the server setting.
- Pre-Arma 3, each client and the server could have different rain values.
- time setRain rain
- time: Number - transition time to the new value in seconds
- rain: Number - new rain value in range 0...1
- Return Value:
- Posted on November 16, 2016 - 22:06 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
Using Example 2 on server might need additional interference on JIP clients. The reason is that JIP has rain value > 0 slowly changing to 0. To force client to sync one can execute this on client:
skipTime 1; skipTime -1;