Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.
- Server-side only in multi-player.
- TimeMission InformationEnvironment
- setTimeMultiplier value
- value: Number - has to be in range from 0.1 to 120
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Arma 3 version 1.26
- Arma 3: New Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Time
- Command Group: Mission Information
- Command Group: Environment
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect
- Scripting Commands: Server Execution
- Arma 3: New Scripting Commands List
- Scripting Commands Arma 3