Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:03, 14 January 2020 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "|exec=" to "|serverExec=")
- Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.
- Server-side only in multi-player.
- setTimeMultiplier value
- value: Number - has to be in range from 0.1 to 120
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Arma 3 version 1.26
- Arma 3: New Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect
- Scripting Commands: Server Execution
- Arma 3: New Scripting Commands List
- Scripting Commands Arma 3
- Command Group: Multiplayer
- Command Group: Time Functions