Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Allows towedVehicle to be towed by towingVehicle. This loosens the vehicle brakes of the towedVehicle and turned its steering wheels toward the towingVehicle. Supposed to be used together with a rope connecting both vehicles.
- Object ManipulationRopes and Sling Loading
- towedVehicle setTowParent towingVehicle
- towedVehicle: Object - Vehicle of type CarX (No tanks, no aircrafts, no boats)
- towingVehicle: Object - Vehicle of type CarX or TankX (No aircrafts, no boats)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also: