Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set unit position rules. Mode may be one of:
- "DOWN" - unit goes prone and stays prone.
- "UP" - unit stands and stays standing.
- "Middle" - Kneel Position. ArmA version 1.04 (Unit will not kneel if it is unarmed)
- "AUTO" - unit chooses mode according to circumstances.
- unitName setUnitPos mode
- unitName: Object
- mode: String As above
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
_loon1 setUnitPos "UP"
- A unit might not always go prone when ordered to setUnitPos "DOWN", if the unit doesn't agree with the command. To force the unit to go prone, stop the unit from firing by setCombatMode "BLUE" and then order the unit to prone.
- General Barron 21 October 2009
- In Arma, this command does not change the stance of player units. In VBS2 after v1.30, this command does affect players (it changes their stance, but doesn't force them to stay in that stance).
- kju 11 March 2011
- The below comment about 'an additional join required' is no longer true for Operation Arrowhead.
- Command most likely only works if run before join into group after createUnit array.