Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:49, 1 September 2019 by Lou Montana (Text replacement - "|= Game version" to "|Game version=")
- Set unit position rules. Mode may be one of:
- "DOWN" - unit goes prone and stays prone.
- "UP" - unit stands and stays standing.
- "MIDDLE" - Kneel Position. ArmA version 1.04 (Unit will not kneel if it is unarmed)
- "AUTO" - unit chooses mode according to circumstances.
player playAction "PlayerProne"; // DOWN player playAction "PlayerStand"; // UP player playAction "PlayerCrouch"; // MIDDLE
- Example 1:
_soldier setUnitPos "UP";
- Posted on 18 September 2008
- Command most likely only works if run before join into group after createUnit.
- Posted on 11 March 2011
- The above comment by Dwarden about 'an additional join required' is no longer true for Operation Arrowhead.
- Posted on 26 September 2013
- A unit might not always go prone when ordered to setUnitPos "DOWN", if the unit doesn't agree with the command. To force the unit to go prone, stop the unit from firing by setCombatMode "BLUE" and then order the unit to prone.