Difference between revisions of "setVehicleAmmo"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (See also)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| |= See also
Revision as of 13:01, 17 August 2014
Click on the images for descriptions
- Armed Assault
- Sets how much ammunition (compared to a full state defined by the vehicle type) the vehicle has. The value ranges from 0 to 1.
- vehicleName setVehicleAmmo value
- vehicleName: Object
- value: Number Range 0 to 1
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
player setVehicleAmmo 0;
- Example 2:
_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;
- See also:
- This command does not add magazines to vehicle weapons that normally start with more than one magazine. It can however, remove these magazines.
- A2:OA v1.59 - Magazines of vehicle turrets are also refilled by this command.
- In ArmA 3, using this command seems correctly rearm the vehicle and its turrets in all situations (tested with beta 0.72).
- In ArmA 3, when using this on a player, this command can only reduce the number of magazine in relation to the current ammo quantity of the unit. For example if player has 8 magazines, player setVehicleAmmo 0.5; will leave unit with 4 mags. Executing player setVehicleAmmo 0.5; again will leave unit with 2 mags. player setVehicleAmmo 0.5; again -> 1 mag. player setVehicleAmmo 0; will remove all mags. If player had 10 mags with 30 bullets in each, player setVehicleAmmo 0.01; will leave player with loaded mag with 3 bullets in it (300 x 0.01 = 3)