Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hover & click on the images for descriptions
- Sets how much ammunition (compared to a full state defined by the vehicle type) the vehicle has. The value ranges from 0 to 1.
- vehicleName setVehicleAmmo value
- vehicleName: Object
- value: Number Range 0 to 1
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
player setVehicleAmmo 0;
- Example 2:
_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 0;
- This command does not add magazines to vehicle weapons that normally start with more than one magazine. It can however, remove these magazines.
- A2:OA v1.59 - Magazines of vehicle turrets are also refilled by this command.