Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When used on a person, the given move is started immediately (there is no transition). Use switchmove "" to switch back to the default movement if there is no transition back, otherwise the person may be stuck.
- Example 1:
_loon1 switchMove "FXStandDip"
- See also:
- playAction switchMove
List of moves in ArmA 2
List of moves in Armed Assault
List of moves in Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
For a smooth transition use playMove. This command must be executed after mission start. If you place it into init.sqs or in the Init field of some unit, it will not work. Just add a little delay (~0.001) and then place the command.
- Posted on March 25, 2007 - 23:48
- In some cases the movement won't stay. I.e. AI hostages that put their hands behind their heads (_hostage switchMove "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon") won't hold their hands up, unless you first use disableAI "autoTarget" on them. They mostly put their hands down because they 'noticed' unknown objects.
- Posted on August 03, 2008 - 22:43
- This command will not cause an AnimChanged or AnimDone event. However, playMove will.