Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When used on a person, the given move is started immediately (there is no transition). Use switchmove "" to switch back to the default movement if there is no transition back, otherwise the person may be stuck.
List of moves in ArmA 2
List of moves in Armed Assault
List of moves in Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Example 1:
_loon1 switchMove "FXStandDip"
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
For a smooth transition use playMove. This command must be executed after mission start. If you place it into init.sqs or in the Init field of some unit, it will not work. Just add a little delay (~0.001) and then place the command.
- Posted on March 25, 2007 - 23:48
- In some cases the movement won't stay. I.e. AI hostages that put their hands behind their heads (_hostage switchMove "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon") won't hold their hands up, unless you first use disableAI "autoTarget" on them. They mostly put their hands down because they 'noticed' unknown objects.
- Posted on August 03, 2008 - 22:43
- This command will not cause an AnimChanged or AnimDone event. However, playMove will.
- Posted on November 12, 2016 - 20:11 (UTC)
When using this command on the player unit outside unscheduled UI contexts, it will cause a minor camera glitch for a single frame.
For example, Draw3D and KeyDown are UI contexts and so are not affected by the glitch, but EachFrame and scheduled scripts are not UI contexts and are affected by the glitch.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Uncategorised
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.99
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.96
- Scripting Commands OFP 1.46
- Scripting Commands ArmA
- Scripting Commands ArmA2
- Scripting Commands Arma 3
- Scripting Commands Take On Helicopters