-benchmark is an OFP/ACWA startup parameter and is officially described as: Intended for automated benchmarking, but was never finished and is not working.
It can be manually launched but its only working feature is loading of a specific hardcoded mission file in Mission Editor.
To launch -benchmark it is required to:
- Launch OFP/ACWA
- Create a new profile named test
- Open Mission Editor on Malden island
- Save a mission file named benchmark
- You can switch to your original profile and exit the game
- Launch OFP/ACWA with -benchmark parameter. You should be directly in Mission Editor on Malden with opened benchmark.abel mission file.
As a side note:
- Any saved missions in Mission Editor will be stored in OFP\Users\test\missions
- OFP/ACWA launched with -benchmark parameter uses settings from the original profile
- Once you close Mission Editor the game will switch to your original profile.