From Bohemia Interactive Community
Editing Wiki is very easy - do not be afraid to contribute. To prevent vandalism, login is required to edit the pages.
Tips of the day:
- Use the BI Community Wiki naming conventions
- Read the Bohemia Interactive Community Guidelines
- Always use categories to distinguish content specific for a particular project (e.g. not everything for OFP makes sense for Arma etc.)
- Check the "This is a minor edit" box for small edits to keep version history easy to read
- Include some summary text of edits you have made
- How can you contribute? Check the Wanted Pages and the Village Pump for topics that need help.
- Do you have a question? If so, use the AnswerMe template.
- Don't forget to add your signature on talk pages. See these instructions.
- Collaborate with other contributors on the Arma 3 Discord #community_wiki channel.
You can find some excellent starting points for learning to edit the BI Wiki below, and on the help page