ArmA: Community Tools
From Bohemia Interactive Community
|Disclaimer: This pages describes an unofficial tool created without permission or support of Bohemia Interactive.
|The product itself and its usage may be violating rights of Bohemia Interactive and is in no way endorsed or recommended by Bohemia Interactive. For offical tools see: Tools|
Note: When packing missions with these or other tools, make sure to not compress SQS-files, or they might not work correctly!
- ArmAUnPBO Tool for fast extraction of single or multiple files from large ArmA and OFP:Elite PBOs (by Feersum)
- cpbo PBO extraction and packing tool with command line and Windows shell integration (by Kegetys)
- Eliteness and Dos Tools packages General purpose pbo and rapify gui + other bits, all engines. (by Mikero)
- Total Commander plugin for PBO&BIN files v1.30 - pack & unpack PBO and BIN files (by Ruprt)
- ConsolePboTool + Source code - pack, unpack(compressed too) (by Flea)
- Arma Pbo View - pack, unpack, view pbo's (by Voyager)
- Config Editor `Laza` Open/Edit/Save Cpp/Bin(and save to BIN present) configs. (by Flea)
- Eliteness UnRap and rapify gui + other bits, PBO unpak and pack, etc, all engines. (by Mikero)
- unRap raP to cpp conversion tool with features like #define macro expansion, comments, etc. (by Kegetys)
- ArmAUnbin Tool for converting ArmA and OFP:Elite config.bin files to human readable config.cpp format. (by Feersum)
- Object Browser Display all objects in cfgVehicles, as well as all visible weapons, via a hierarchical in-game browser. (by Kronzky)
- ConfigExplorer 2.02 Reads and displays config information in-game. No need to unpack files, it works as an addon via an editor module. (by HeliJunkie)
- Unofficial ArmA2 Modding ToolBox for 3dsmax A big collection of tools to prepare the models in 3dsmax and export to O2. Includes a p3d exporter.(by Soul_Assassin)
- .rtm in 3ds max - Utility v0.9.5b by SandroDeParma
- In-Game Animation Viewer by Kronzky
- Animation kit for Maya: .RTM file support for Maya (by teaCup).
- AlterTexView Small & fast texture viewer, browser and converter, supports OFP & ArmA(DXT3-4-5) alpha (by Flea)
- PAAplug Photoshop plugin for reading and writing PAA textures with DXT1-5 support (by Kegetys)
- Syntax Highlighting for the text-editor "jEdit" (SQS, SQF and SQM files)
- Syntax Highlighting for the text-editor UltraEdit (SQS, SQF & SQM for ArmA, OFP & VBS1). (by Kronzky)
- ArmAEdit Syntax highlighting text-editor, with File Wizards for Briefings, Crate Builder etc.
- Syntax Highlighting for Vim
- ArmA-Script plugin for Notepad++ (version 5.7) with Syntax Highlighting, code Hints, auto complete, etc.
- Squint An sqf/cpp editor with syntax highlighting which also performs error-checking by applying static-analysis to your projects. Catches all syntax errors and many logical errors. (by sbsmac)
- Syntax highlighting for the text editor Notepad++ (SQF for Arma 2 OA)
- ArmA Launcher Supports mods, server querying with watcher feature, automatic TrackIR launch and more. (by Kegetys)
- ArmA:Start A universal Arma:// protocol handler. (by Jerryhopper)
- ArmaSpy Arma Server Monitor for GameSpy. (by Voyager)
- ArmAtech Dedicated Server Tool Win32 Dedicated server manager. (by ArmAtec)
- goArmA - launching all the gear A one-click launcher (by Storied Veterans).
- The Medic Station ArmA Server Status a PHP Server Status block for ArmA Dedicated Servers.(by ArmAtec)
- MaskMapper - This tool allows users to take a image mask, and generate objects randomly within that. Primary use is placing vegetation randomly on the map.(by Soul_Assassin and Rocket)
You might also be interested in the community tools created for OFP.