Messiah – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Hi, I just want to ask my hewing: ''Why Messiah?'' :) --[[User:Messiah2|Messiah]] 14:22, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
Hi, I just want to ask my hewing: ''Why Messiah?'' :) --[[User:Messiah2|Messiah]] 14:22, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
I've used it since I learnt to play online games... that would be Red Alert onwards, through the C&C series, HL, CS, CS:S, OFP, AA etc etc etc...

----
----

I've used it since I learnt to play online games... that would be Red Alert onwards, through the C&C series, HL, CS, CS:S, OFP, AA etc etc etc...
sorry ot have 'stolen' the name from you, but I'm also the first person to have registered on the official forums with it.
sorry ot have 'stolen' the name from you, but I'm also the first person to have registered on the official forums with it.

[[User:Messiah|Messiah]] 15:30, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
[[User:Messiah|Messiah]] 15:30, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 15:31, 19 July 2006

Hi, I just want to ask my hewing: Why Messiah? :) --Messiah 14:22, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

I've used it since I learnt to play online games... that would be Red Alert onwards, through the C&C series, HL, CS, CS:S, OFP, AA etc etc etc... sorry ot have 'stolen' the name from you, but I'm also the first person to have registered on the official forums with it.

Messiah 15:30, 19 July 2006 (CEST)