ArmA: Armed Assault: Control Flows – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Lou Montana moved page Category talk:Armed Assault: Control Flows to Category talk:ArmA: Armed Assault: Control Flows: Text replacement - "Armed Assault: " to "ArmA: Armed Assault: ")
m (Text replacement - " (={2,})([^ = ])(.*)([^ = ])(={2,}) * " to " $1 $2$3$4 $5 ")
Line 9: Line 9:
: Such structure exists only in [[Script syntax|sqs scripts]], while [[if]] then can be used everywhere. --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 20:03, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
: Such structure exists only in [[Script syntax|sqs scripts]], while [[if]] then can be used everywhere. --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 20:03, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

==What is flow control?==
== What is flow control? ==

While I understand most of the scripting stuff in OFP, I've never heard the term flow control, perhaps the introduction could use a good explantion of this term. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 04:01, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
While I understand most of the scripting stuff in OFP, I've never heard the term flow control, perhaps the introduction could use a good explantion of this term. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 04:01, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
Line 15: Line 15:
::Look at [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_flow relevant en.Wikipedia page] --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 09:06, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
::Look at [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_flow relevant en.Wikipedia page] --[[User:Djura|Djura]] 09:06, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

==Page Naming==
== Page Naming ==

The name of this category isn't really following the naming convention of using [Full Game Title Name: Topic]. Is this just an ArmA paged or does it apply to OFP as well? Unforuntately will mean having to recategorizing to links attached. Sorry. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 04:16, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
The name of this category isn't really following the naming convention of using [Full Game Title Name: Topic]. Is this just an ArmA paged or does it apply to OFP as well? Unforuntately will mean having to recategorizing to links attached. Sorry. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 04:16, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 20:29, 31 January 2021

Moved from Control flows ArmA

? condition :

Will the if then structure in this kind

? (alive player): hint "Player alive"

exist further in ArmA or will there only be the if then structure?

Such structure exists only in sqs scripts, while if then can be used everywhere. --Suma 20:03, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

What is flow control?

While I understand most of the scripting stuff in OFP, I've never heard the term flow control, perhaps the introduction could use a good explantion of this term. hoz 04:01, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Look at relevant en.Wikipedia page --Djura 09:06, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Page Naming

The name of this category isn't really following the naming convention of using [Full Game Title Name: Topic]. Is this just an ArmA paged or does it apply to OFP as well? Unforuntately will mean having to recategorizing to links attached. Sorry. hoz 04:16, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

I'm sorry. And this list is quite bit different for ArmA and OFP. Recategorization can start! --Djura 09:06, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

Page Naming another time

Do you think Armed Assault: Control Flow statements is better name?

Remove category?

I think we can delete this category, because I used this one [Category:Command Group: Program Flow] for the commands. --T_D 13:29, 20 October 2006 (CEST)