Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
-M9ACE
-M9ACE
:I created and categorized page for you: [[Quebec Special Forces]]. Now you can edit it as you want. All changes in the template were deleted. ++[[User:Str|Str]] 08:30, 19 February 2007 (CET)
:I created and categorized page for you: [[Quebec Special Forces]]. Now you can edit it as you want. All changes in the template were deleted.   [[User:Str|Str]] 08:30, 19 February 2007 (CET)

Line 17: Line 17:

Yes, definitely. Thanks for reporting & reordering.
Yes, definitely. Thanks for reporting

If they continue to do it, we have to protect the page.

--[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 19:00, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

hope im not intruding on a private conversation here, i was just curious how willing you are for general users to add / edit important pages such as the [[:Category:Operation Flashpoint: Community Mod Pages|Operation Flashpoint: Community Mod Pages ]], as i noticed there is no section for ArmA mods, and there are a few floating around in production, so i was going to add it but i though id check first

--[[User:Spearhead|Spearhead]] 19:21, 19 July 2006 (BST)

: If the mods you want to add did never work on OFP stuff you can start the [[:Category:Armed_Assault:_Community_Mod_Pages | ArmA mod section]]. --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 21:23, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Hmm, now the same guy has added his link back on the front page under Community Editing Sites
I don't think it'll work to have any direct links on the front page at all.

Everything will have to be sent into categories..

--[[User:Salisan|Salisan]] 18:07, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

::::I added the new category skeleton for ArmA mods. I think as a policy/guideline we will stay with the alphabetical order for all pages that include community links to be fair to all. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]

Revision as of 03:23, 12 April 2007

Community News Links Order

I just tried to create a page for Quebec Special Forces, but I strongly suspect I screwed up somewhere along the line. I tried to use the recommended template, but I apparently did something wrong as I do not see QSF listed in alphabetical order in the Multiplayer Squads list. Could someone kindly move the abomination I created to the proper area?

Thanks in advance. -M9ACE

I created and categorized page for you: Quebec Special Forces. Now you can edit it as you want. All changes in the template were deleted. Str 08:30, 19 February 2007 (CET)

Looks like the war of the links has begun. We just had a guy moving his site to the top.

I've redone the list in alphabetic order, is that the best solution?

--Salisan 18:53, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Yes, definitely. Thanks for reporting